Monday, 10 November 2008

not much happening in Claraville today...

Found myself almost dreading coming home today, and having to see the Poison Dwarf, after last night's 'telling off' from her! Anyway, I'm home now and haven't even seen her, but feeling slightly ridiculous and very indignant that I now feel this way coming back to my own bloody flat. Can't be arsed wasting any more time writing about her, bad enoguh that I spend any time at all thinking about her.

On a lighter note, I've come to the conclusion that I am one of Life's people whose trousers are always falling down. Not all the way down, obviously! But my jeans seem to be on a permanent slide down my hips and I'm constantly having to yoink them up again. I wear belts so maybe this is just something I have to accept about myself, like my clumsiness and my tendancy to lose my train of thought in the middle of a ...

Haha.

Work was OK today, busy but not too bad, and despite being loaded with the cold I felt my shift went in quite fast. I have the day off tomorrow cos I'm working the Saturday night shift this week, so I don't know what exciting plans I'll concoct for passing the day. They will almost certainly include: drinking cups of tea, 'streaming' episodes of Frasier on alluc.org (check it out people, it'll change your life! As in: you'll forget you have one...) and possibly going for a stroll along the beach if it's not too cold. Might also devote a few hours online to looking up postgrads, funding for postgrads, and touching up my CV and other scintillating (one L or two, I don't know!) activities.

Hm, munching on Doritos, I've suddenly discovered that's it's actually very difficult to eat and breathe through your mouth at the same time. Don't know how I've never noticed that before... Now I'm really just wasting time waiting for my Frasier episode to load up. Man, it really is time to go back home and start having a life again. Not to mention potato scones. [Check 'em out if you're not Scottish and have no idea what I'm talking about: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tattie_Scone ]



Peace out.

No comments: